I need help

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
DrGol
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I need help

Post by DrGol »

i got this website and really want to learn how to use it, i have no idea what to do with it, i want to make this my server website and i want to learn, i looked everywhere and i could not find the basics of making this. If someone can tell or show me the basics that would be awesome and thanks!
rd1981
A regular
A regular

Re: I need help

Post by rd1981 »

You can try setting up a simple machines forum for it which is free to use.
QOOOOOOOOQ
A regular
A regular

Post by QOOOOOOOOQ »

You can use phpBB or another forum plugin/extension/program thing to setup a default-like forum that you can mostly customize. You could also look like for website templates that you might be able to download to the webserver, although I'm unsure you'll be able to do that. You could also upload actual files that makeup the entire site slowly, but what have to know how to code for that. I think phpBB might have a default home site, and then a forums section, I can't remember.
doulos9
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by doulos9 »

It all depends on what you want to use your website for. We really need more information in order to help you.
DrGol
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DrGol »

I want to make a forum, donations pages and basicly any other things i might add