TS3 PHP Framework TCP Connection Refused

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
SamTheMan
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

TS3 PHP Framework TCP Connection Refused

Post by SamTheMan »

Hello! I am having an issue on my website. I am hosting a auto TS3 creation script to test but it gives me an error not letting me connect (something with TCP).

Here is it:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'Connection refused' in /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(108): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() #1 /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(76): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() #2 /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(60): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() #3 /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(320): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array) #4 /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/index.php(8): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...') #5 {main} thrown in /usr/www/vinichosting/public/ts3test/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 54

I've contacted support but they cannot help so they told me to go to the forums. Anyone have a solutions?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: TS3 PHP Framework TCP Connection Refused

Post by Edge100x »

The error suggests that no service is running on the port you are trying to connect to. Are you sure that you're connecting to the query port and not a different one, such as the regular client port?
SamTheMan
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SamTheMan »

Edge100x wrote:The error suggests that no service is running on the port you are trying to connect to. Are you sure that you're connecting to the query port and not a different one, such as the regular client port?
Nope, here is what I have, even my firewall is off and has all the TS ports whitelisted.

<?php

$HOST_QUERY = "192.223.30.77";
$PORT_QUERY = "10011";
$USER_QUERY = "******";
$PASS_QUERY = "******";
$NICK_QUERY = "TS3TEST";

?>
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You definitely do not have something running on that port. It's easy to test manually:

Code: Select all

# telnet 192.223.30.77 10011
Trying 192.223.30.77...
telnet: connect to address 192.223.30.77: Connection refused
You should check your TS3 server configuration.