Website email

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
GeneralMitch
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Website email

Post by GeneralMitch »

Ok so heres my problem every email I send or my website sends (registration etc) goes directly to spam because apparently alot of things from NFO are marked as spam. Its creating a problem that my members arent seeing this email, and even when informed its in spam. So is their a way to stop this from happening? Specifics please :mrgreen:
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Website email

Post by Edge100x »

This is likely more about the nature of what you're sending, how you're sending it, and who you're sending it to then it is about our system. Forums registrations and other auto-generated emails are notorious for going to spam everywhere, to start with. Do you have SPF configured for your domain?

If you can provide your site or the machine it is hosted on, we can also check to see if it is blacklisted in any of the commonly-used 3rd party systems.
It'sRandinator
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Website email

Post by It'sRandinator »

Did you setup your own mail server or are you using the mail server off of webhosting? And maybe consider dmarc if you have a domain.