NEED HELP?

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
Stage4000
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NEED HELP?

Post by Stage4000 »

Hello,

I am a web developer with over 10 years experience. If you ever need help with HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, Etc I will be available for in depth assistance. You can contact me via any of the following:
Discord: Stage4000#4099
Email: Admin@Stage4000.Com

DISCLAIMERS:
*I am not an NFO staff member or affiliated with NFO in any way other than as a customer, as such you should never disclose login or other information to me that could give me access to your NFO account.
*I am a full time CTO of a company, as such sometimes I may not be available instantly to help with your issue. Further if I am unable to answer your question I may ask you to email one of my employees.
*This service is offered completely free of charge to all NFO customers. Neither me or my employees will ask for any compensation.
*We highly recommend you seek support via this forum before contacting us as their response time is likely faster and will most likely answer your question completely.
*This service is not a free web development service. We will not create a completely custom website for you at no charge. If you are seeking such a service you may contact me and I will give you an AT COST quote for such service along with our development agreement contract.
*We will enforce NFO TOS at all times, neither me or my staff will create a script that violates the NFO Terms of Service nor will we knowingly aid in violating the NFO TOS. Any violation of the Terms of Service or attempted violation will be reported to staff.
Stage4000
New to forums
New to forums

Re: NEED HELP?

Post by Stage4000 »

Discord has changed: Stage4000#4099