HOW TO CHANGE old website to NFO

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
dantringuoingheo
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

HOW TO CHANGE old website to NFO

Post by dantringuoingheo »

I had a website at my old host, which I won't mention unless asked for due to advertisement, and I didn't like the bandwidth I was given. I decided to use the website NFO supplied, and I transferred everything over, the database and everything, with the help of your amazing support staff Vanderburg, completely fine, but when I click certain things (login, members page), it redirects me to the old host's site. Any help? Please help ASAP.
Lee
Tks
doulos9
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: HOW TO CHANGE old website to NFO

Post by doulos9 »

Was it a Wordpress site?
evil_master
A regular
A regular

Post by evil_master »

your config options more than likely have your old site saved as the host, you will need to figure out a way to edit the config to point to your new website. (phpmyadmin installer can probably help)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Have you switched to using a different domain name here? If so, it is likely that your site has a URL registered internally that you will need to update, such as through an administration panel.

If the domain name is the same, and the site's URLs are the same, then you may be seeing a caching effect in your web browser. Clearing your cache may help.