setting up a webpage

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
time bandit
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

setting up a webpage

Post by time bandit »

I would to set up a Webpage for my Servers and find it hard to set up one of my choice.
I like the Freestylexl style webpage it just looks a lot better and also be able to group your servers so you can see from the websit who online.

Do you have plans to support this webpage or have online support for setting up custom webpages
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Our free webspace should support most anything that you'd want to run. I'm not familiar with the package you are describing, but if it can be uploaded through FTP and uses PHP/Perl/Python and optionally MySQL, it should work.
time bandit
New to forums
New to forums

websit

Post by time bandit »

I kind of lost when you try to upload all I get is just the freewebspace which I don't like much
http://www.freestylexl.com/demo/index.p ... e=cs_green

This is what I'm trying to get but have not luck that why I ask about more online support for this I'm not the only one that has this problem I sure but I pretty please with your servers and have no complaints :D
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We provide only very basic support for the free webspace, such as if it won't let the renter upload files or an autoinstaller doesn't work. Unfortunately our staff does not have the time to learn and support custom applications and other site-related questions at this time.
time bandit
New to forums
New to forums

server

Post by time bandit »

Well it would be nice in the future if something like this happen. Well Nuclearfallout is a great server and always getting better well maybe when there more time mapbe you will have this kind of support.

But you do provide great service and keep it up.

Well it's still more important to have a great end product
HelterSkelter
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by HelterSkelter »

your FreestyleXL is not a webpage, it is a template for a phpbb forum. You can install phpbb from your NFO control panel. After you have logged into your forum through your web browser and setup your forum, upload the Freestyle template to yoursite/phpbb/templates. Then log into your forum admin section, go to acp/styles admin/install styles. You should see freestyle there. Click "install". From acp/general admin/configuration you can set freestyle as the default template. You can also over ride user choice so all users will use only freestyle.
HelterSkelter
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by HelterSkelter »

ps, if you need help, you can click on my www link under this post and message me.