Fix!! How to Install Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2 and any Evoluti

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
Infest
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Fix!! How to Install Nuke Evolution Xtreme 2 and any Evoluti

Post by Infest »

I found out how to install it without any problems even though it says mysql version is outdated.

1. Install phpmyadmin if you haven't already. If you haven't its under autoinstallers in your website control panel.

2. Go to the Nuke-Evolution_v2.0.7\html\install\install.sql Put it on your desktop.

3. In control panel make a database.

4. Go to phpmyadmin page (it should take you right too after its installed or provide a link to it.) Then go to that data base it will be in a drop down menu just have it selected.

5. you will see tabs at the top middle. look for Import, then a page will show with browse and look for that install.sql then click Go. (DO NOT CHANGE ANY SETTINGS)

6. Go to your main site you will see that same page as before that mysql is out of date blah blah blah. Don't worry about that. Go to your images folder on your ftp look for logo.gif and logo.png delete both files.

7. Refresh your main page and it should remove that page you once saw before. And you will see your main site.

8. Just for security reasons delete the install.php and install folder from the ftp.

I hope my tutorial helps you all out. As it did me.