Mail forwarding

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
Phear Chyld
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Mail forwarding

Post by Phear Chyld »

I would like to start using the mail function offered through NFO webhosting. Is it possible to just setup a forwarder to a different email such as Gmail?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Mail forwarding

Post by kraze »

Phear Chyld wrote:I would like to start using the mail function offered through NFO webhosting. Is it possible to just setup a forwarder to a different email such as Gmail?

Yes, this is possible. On the mail tab in your control panel you would need to set up the email first then once you log in to the email client there is an option to forward it to another email address. Just enter your Gmail is there.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The option that kraze is thinking of is MX adjustment, which can be used to configure the DNS designated to handle all mail for the domain. If you have Google set up to handle all of your email, that would apply to you, but if you just want to forward email sent to one email address here to somewhere else, we do not currently offer that option.
Phear Chyld
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Phear Chyld »

Thank you.