[MAIL] Forward one adress to multiple contacts?

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
evil_master
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

[MAIL] Forward one adress to multiple contacts?

Post by evil_master »

Hello fellow NFOers I come here with a question, I am using NFO website hosting after migrating my website off of a VDS and I have ran into a problem. I am using wordpress with contact form 7 for form submission that sends an email to contact@mydomain.com, which was just a forward that would send the email to all of my administrators (so they could be more involved with PR and the leaders can go on with their business of running a very healthy gaming clan)

Unfortunately, it has come to my attention that NFO mail forwarding only supports forwarding to one email address, so my question is, does anyone know of a way I can use this to forward to multiple addresses? I currently only have 7 addresses, if that helps at all.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: [MAIL] Forward one adress to multiple contacts?

Post by kraze »

Someone else make think of an easier solution but just about all emails such as Yahoo, Gmail..etc allow checking mail my POP3. You can set up a Gmail account and have NFO forward it to that, then have each admin setup a POP account to pull mail from it.

Gmail alone may even support forwarding to multiple addresses.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
evil_master
A regular
A regular

Post by evil_master »

Unless I find a better method, I am going to have to use Gmail, its a bit messy but using this would be the best way if anyone else is also looking for how to do this: http://www.techerator.com/2009/06/how-t ... -in-gmail/
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

In my CMS, I have it set to email our clan applications to several members. The way I did it was to separate each email account with a comma, on the send to contact line. So the email would look like

email@domain.com,email2@domain.com,email3@domain.com

with no spaces in between. See if that works.
evil_master
A regular
A regular

Post by evil_master »

TacTicToe wrote:In my CMS, I have it set to email our clan applications to several members. The way I did it was to separate each email account with a comma, on the send to contact line. So the email would look like

email@domain.com,email2@domain.com,email3@domain.com

with no spaces in between. See if that works.
This works, although I was hoping to have a more discreet transport method as Contact Form 7 does not support CC. I guess I will have to live with the sloppy To: header (and make sure none of my administrators send-to-all on accident) Thank you everyone for your support.