If you'd like to do it manually, this is a fairly simple process, as well, with just minor tweaks because we aren't allowed to offer FTP access.
1. Download the pb_cfgs.zip file from the PBBans website. Extract it somewhere on your machine (such as to a folder on your desktop).
2. Go to the "File manager" page in your control panel. Click "Create a new file".
3. Enter the file name "pb/pbucon.use" at the top (without the quotes). Click "Save", and then go back to the "File manager" page when it gives you a success message.
4. Click "Create a new file" again.
5. Enter the file name "pb/pbsv.cfg" at the top.
6. Use the upload feature at the bottom to browse for the "pbsv.cfg" file in the installation package that you downloaded.
7. Click "> Upload".
8. Visit the "Server control" page in your control panel and type this command into the console to restart PB:
Code: Select all