Spring VDS sale

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Spring VDS sale

Post by Edge100x »

We've significantly dropped prices on our VDS packages -- by about 25%! If you're considering a new service with us, this is the time to buy. If you already have a service with us, this is the time to refinance, or to upgrade.

Our order page tells the full story.
Decicus
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Re: Spring VDS sale

Post by Decicus »

Thank you so much!
I just upgraded from a two-core to a three-core, and I actually saved one cent. Absolutely amazing.
dandsk
A regular
A regular

Post by dandsk »

Seems too good to be true. My payments per month have dropped significantly!

Thank you for the service.
aaron_pactime
New to forums
New to forums

Post by aaron_pactime »

Unlike the majority of NFO customers, we do not use our VDS's for gaming. We use these servers for our billing, CRM, and other key components to our day to day business. We originally migrated from another provider to NFO from my recommendation and past experience as a gamer and we could not be happier. NFO has made it possible to run our business successfully with a solid support staff, and keeping our overhead costs down to a minimum. Thank you NFO.

Aaron S.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Awesome! Always cool to see NFo helping out current customers as well!
MoNeYINPHX
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by MoNeYINPHX »

I was actually looking for a VDS for my business's website and tools. The 4 core VDS is a steal. You can't beat that. I will be recommending it to everyone!
phaiz
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by phaiz »

Is this a permanent change to the current pricing or will it return to the previous prices soon?
jakallan3
New to forums
New to forums

Post by jakallan3 »

Hello! I'm very excited about the VPS sale announced today. Thank you guys so much for your competitive pricing and discounts!

I'm waiting until March 31st to downgrade my current VPS and purchase a whole new one, so I can get the bills aligned with the end of the month. Will the sale be around until then?

Cheers,
Jack
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

phaiz, we're not sure yet.

jakallan3, it should still be around, but instead of ordering an entire new service, it would be best to modify the current one. If you need to change your payment date to be the 31st, we can help you with that -- just contact us through the "Help!" link in the control panel.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Edge100x wrote:phaiz, we're not sure yet.

jakallan3, it should still be around, but instead of ordering an entire new service, it would be best to modify the current one. If you need to change your payment date to be the 31st, we can help you with that -- just contact us through the "Help!" link in the control panel.
Ah, I didn't know we could change the dates, I will need to open up a ticket, I rather have the payments due at the end of the month, it makes it easier for us with the donation goal system.
Speced
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Speced »

Neat. This may be time I stop having to deal with VPSes scattered across various hosts :3
Hope the prices stay ofc.
SG-Servers.com
#RIPSingleCoreWindows
jakallan3
New to forums
New to forums

Post by jakallan3 »

Edge100x wrote:jakallan3, it should still be around, but instead of ordering an entire new service, it would be best to modify the current one. If you need to change your payment date to be the 31st, we can help you with that -- just contact us through the "Help!" link in the control panel.
Thanks!

I did open a support ticket and explained my problem. I want to downgrade the only VPS I have and order a whole new one while I'm at it, all while aligning the new billing date to be the end of next month, April 30th. The representative kindly explained I'd want to wait as close to my billing date as possible to make the most of the money I've already spent this month as there are no refunds for downgrades.

Thanks for your help and the great deals thus far though, I'm still forever grateful.