News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

20% off for switching a game server from another server host

Post by Edge100x »

This popular offer is back!

Transfer any game server from a competitor and take advantage of this sale on a standalone game server here.

Just use coupon code EYSMGI when you order and put the IP address and provider name that you are switching from in the "Comments" field of our order page to get the 20% off. That discount will be grandfathered in for as long as the same server is kept here in the same configuration.

This can be used to switch over regular shared-platform game servers from somewhere else, or to transfer over servers on dedicated machines or VPSes currently rented from other companies. Our standalone servers offer the highest performance, guaranteed, so this is a great time to step up the quality of your server!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: 20% off for switching a game server from another server host

Post by TacTicToe »

Sure wish I could transfer my Black Ops servers over. :roll:
MasterSeal
A regular
A regular

Post by MasterSeal »

Too bad That "other" company monopolized 'em.

...Seal...

(please take the {OCS} off of my name. thank you)
Relax, Reflect, RELOAD!
Public Teamspeak: ts.OutCastSnipers.com

StraightStupid
New to forums
New to forums

Post by StraightStupid »

I had a server with gameservers.com I was having trouble with them so I came here. After I sighed up for the server I noticed this deal. Maybe 24 hours later. They would not honor the deal no matter how much I insisted That I was perfect for it. They said I had to enter the coupon code when signing up and there was no way for them to override their system. It just doesn't seem fair to me.

If they are so good with Tech stuff why can't they give me my discount.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Have you considered cancelling that service and signing up for a new one? The coupon code only works when you initially order.
StraightStupid
New to forums
New to forums

Post by StraightStupid »

Edge100x wrote:Have you considered cancelling that service and signing up for a new one? The coupon code only works when you initially order.
I'm Working on starting a pub. So I don't want to cancel. Rent from the sucky people again. Then reorder. I'll have to get a new ip. Then all the work I've done so far will go down the tubes. When I switched from the sucky people I had 2300 users that had my ip. Now I am close to 1000 and Starting over is not an option.

The server from nfo is great. It runs good. I have great ping. So far no one can Ddos me.

Its 17.99 a month and a 20 percent discount is alot over a year.

I feel so stupid not seeing the coupon code.

I guess when you order you put in the coupon code and give them the ip of your old server. Then you close it down with-in a month.

That's exactly what I did except I didn't see the deal so I didn't enter the coupon code.

When I asked if I could have the deal they told me no. I was persistent so they told me that there was no way to override the system.
I understand that maybe some of the underling employees can't change my rate. There has got to be someway to give me a 20 percent discount.
It hurts all the money I could of saved. Then when I thought they would be super cool about it and help me out. I felt butt hurt. :(
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Just do it again but put the same IP address you put before, and shut down this second service you already have. As long as the first server is still online, and it's only being replaced by one service here in the end, it will be OK.
StraightStupid
New to forums
New to forums

Post by StraightStupid »

Edge100x wrote:Just do it again but put the same IP address you put before, and shut down this second service you already have. As long as the first server is still online, and it's only being replaced by one service here in the end, it will be OK.
It's ok I don't wanna risk losing my nfo ip is the problem
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I thought you were saying that this was a freshly-ordered service, and if so, it would have a fresh IP address. This would just replace that fresh IP address with another.

If you're trying to get a discount on an old service with us, that's not what the promotion is for.
StraightStupid
New to forums
New to forums

Post by StraightStupid »

Edge100x wrote:I thought you were saying that this was a freshly-ordered service, and if so, it would have a fresh IP address. This would just replace that fresh IP address with another.

If you're trying to get a discount on an old service with us, that's not what the promotion is for.
I've had the server since the 23rd. Someone Ddos my crappyservers.com server on the 20th. They suspended my server for days because they couldn't deal with it. On the 23rd I Tried you guys. On the 25th I canceled the server from worstserversever.com. On the 26th I noticed the deal. Now I have 1000 Users That would lose my ip If I switched a third time.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We've started this sale back up now! Come and take advantage of it while you can :).