It's interesting

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

It's interesting

Post by Edge100x »

One interesting thing I've been noticing about some other rental companies is that they're often either full or have an extremely limited number of servers available ("only two left in (blank) location!!", etc.). This seems very odd to me.

Why would a company not be able to quickly expand its rental operations? Do they not have the ability to buy more hardware and bandwidth? That's difficult to believe, unless they are poorly managed and/or don't have good communication with their bandwidth provider. Our provider (InterNAP) could have us connected to double or ten times our current bandwidth capacity on only a few days notice, and it only takes a few days to construct the hardware for another dual Xeon 2.2ghz machine, as well. So we certainly have no problems, which leaves me wondering why other providers do.

Post by Guest »

:D I think I'd be voting for the poorly managed, under financed characteristics for the other rental companies. :P

Post by Guest »

:lol: darn it, forgot to mention that I love having a news section for the rentals. Keep up the good work!