Price adjustments

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Price adjustments

Post by Edge100x »

We've adjusted our prices a bit to better reflect changes in our actual costs. These include:

* Lowering the base prices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, New York, and Seattle
* Lowering the prices on standalone HLTVs
* Lowering the prices for the HLTV/Ventrilo package deals offered for private servers
* Lowering the prices for server stats
* Raising the price of private servers slightly
* Returning the ping accelerator to its original (before-sale) price
* Adding additional player slot options

Overall, these changes mean that private servers in their most common configurations are about the same price as before, and public servers at most locations are less expensive. Since the new pricing scale applies to new servers as well as upgrades to current servers, existing renters can choose whether or not to update to the new pricing.

We welcome any comments you may have on these adjustments through email.
october
New to forums
New to forums

price change instructions

Post by october »

Hi,

What would be the proceedure exactly to upgrade to the new pricing for our existing server. I wrote john and he sent me this topic link. But i don't see any instructions for establishing our new pricing. i can submit a fake order again as if i were doing an upgrade on our server.. but our next server payment isn't due until the end of this month. and the last time i upgraded the server it changed the subscription date and charged me for a full month early.. only by a couple days, so no biggie.. but again, we're not due until may 27th. so if i upgrade now i'd like to keep our autobill date as it is.. will it do that now automatically for me? and is this even the proceedure to updating to the new pricing for us.

thanks,

Steve
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

When you sign up for the change through the Price/order page, it will provide you with a Paypal subscription link that includes the appropriate number of free trial days so that your payment day of the month remains the same.

If your new configuration were to cost more than the old one, it would charge a prorated payment based on the number of days left in the month and the difference in value between the new configuration and old one.