Summer $5 Sale, LA location consolidation

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Summer $5 Sale, LA location consolidation

Post by Edge100x »

We've started up a summer $5 off sale which lowers all of our base prices at all locations by $5. We encourage new and current customers to use our Price/order page to take full advantage of the new rates.

We've also eliminated our Hybrid LA location, as we will be removing our gigE fiber connection to Level3 there -- we have found that Level3 bandwidth has not appropriately met our demanding capacity and speed requirements. Optimized LA has been renamed to InterNAP LA, and Hybrid LA customers will be automatically upgraded to it.

As always, current customers are permanently grandfathered at the pricing from when they signed up as long as they keep the same server configuration, so existing Hybrid LA customers that signed up with lower pricing will continue at these rates.
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vampire Hunter X »

Make it $20 off :mrgreen:
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vampire Hunter X »

I dont care if this is the wrong place to post this needs to be heard but every person in america! (Coughs). Now I have never NEVER been more satisfied with servers than nuclearfallout.Nuclearfallout IS THE BEST server company around the universe.I intend to keep both my servers forever until I dont like video games any more.But if you want a second opinion on NFo for there servers you got one right here.This is the best server company in the world with the most affordable prices for the best servers.Best service and support that I have ever seen,and I thank Edge and To'mas for getting together and forming the civilization that we call technology in the right hands (also can be known as nuclearfallout same thing).I reckon those servers are the best you will ever see.Oh yeah and dont forget the web hosting.The web hosting is also the best in the known universe.Thank you for creating the best company known to man To'mas and John! :D