Autoinstallers and dedicated servers

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Autoinstallers and dedicated servers

Post by Edge100x »

With our systems running so smoothly lately, I've had a chance to turn to some other projects that have been in the works for some time now.

One of these projects is to add more autoinstallers. In the last few days, I have expanded the autoinstaller selection on our control panel's Easy setup page significantly. For Source servers, customers can now install Metamod:Source, SourceMod, Mani Admin Plugin, or zBlock there, and CoD4 customers can now install PAM4 (the version used by CAL, anyway). I have also fleshed out the autoinstallers on the Website tab to cover phpBB 3.0.0, phpMyAdmin, and WordPress, three popular and oft-requested software packages.

Another project is to go back and take another look at offering dedicated servers. We offered these a few years back and the demand then was not high, but recently we have been getting some more requests for this service. We are currently considering some possible hardware and bandwidth packages to be offered at select locations; any feedback from potential dedicated server customers would be appreciated.