New webhosting service launched

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New webhosting service launched

Post by Edge100x »

Nuclearfallout is proud to announce that we now offer full-featured, standalone webhosting plans at some of the lowest prices available anywhere. All of our plans have no bandwidth or space limitations, support unlimited domains and MySQL databases, offer email with spam protection, provide server stats, and come with our standard 2-day free trial, among many other things. The main difference between them is how many simultaneous connections each plan supports.

Order your web hosting package with us today!
DontWannaName
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: New webhosting service launched

Post by DontWannaName »

Nice, bad timing though lol. What are the locations, is there a speedtest, a demo CP, does it allow remote mysql connections? Just a few questions I would be asking.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

DontWannaName wrote:Nice, bad timing though lol. What are the locations, is there a speedtest, a demo CP, does it allow remote mysql connections? Just a few questions I would be asking.
All of our webhosting is currently out of Seattle. There is no speedtest tool at this time nor control panel demo -- however, our free trial makes it easy for clients to test both of these. We do not generally recommend enabling remote MySQL connections, but this can be easily done on a per-database basis through our control panel.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

John, will you guys be using cPanel?
Also, is the web hosting also based on Internap bandwidth/Internap routing?
Will they be hosted in Linux boxes?
Also, have you made ToS for the paid web hosting (don't worry I won't be hosting anything illegal).
I am interested in bringing my hosting (transferring) from our old provider to NFo.
I do like the idea that you guys do make a full backup of the site daily.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

IcEWoLF wrote:John, will you guys be using cPanel?
Not at this time, no. I am not a big fan of cPanel.
Also, is the web hosting also based on Internap bandwidth/Internap routing?
It uses a mix of InterNAP, Cogent, and at least one other transit provider here in Seattle. It also takes advantage of our SIX (Seattle Internet Exchange) peerings, which lead to excellent performance to regional ISPs and most Canadian customers.
Will they be hosted in Linux boxes?
Our webhosting uses Apache on Linux, yes.
Also, have you made ToS for the paid web hosting (don't worry I won't be hosting anything illegal).
Yes, our standard ToS has been updated to reflect the standalone webhosting service. It talks about some high limits that exist mainly to prevent exploited ("hacked") websites from overrunning the machine.
I am interested in bringing my hosting (transferring) from our old provider to NFo.
I do like the idea that you guys do make a full backup of the site daily.
:)