Better PayPal support

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Better PayPal support

Post by Edge100x »

We've now implemented better support for PayPal through the use of billing agreements. This facility ties directly into our direct payments system and allows us to move completely away from antiquated PayPal subscriptions.

Current customers can select the use of PayPal by adding it as a a payment source through the Payments page of our control panel, under "My account". New customers will be given the option to use either PayPal or a credit/debit card during the checkout process.
aeffektz
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Better PayPal support

Post by aeffektz »

It doesn't work for me. I tried to pay through PayPal and Credit Card and both of them say The gateway detected and invalid card of type. I tried adding PayPal as a source 5 different times and every time it errors out, so basically your system isn't accepting any form of payment. I tried to talk to somebody on live chat but they told me "email our tech support" which wasn't very helpful, so I figured I'd ask here, how the heck can I pay.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Better PayPal support

Post by Edge100x »

You emailed us and I replied and we are working this out there. Yours is a special case and the problem is not with the payment system.

As a side note, I am happy to say that the new PayPal support is working very well. A number of customers have now used it and the process is very smooth.