Preliminary ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA support

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Preliminary ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA support

Post by Edge100x »

We've added ArmA2 and ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead to our order page now, at our standard pricing. We are still determining their true resource requirements, which is needed to set a final price.

These games use a ridiculous amount of hard drive space, which will make setup take a bit longer than the few minutes that it typically takes for servers here. New servers should generally be online within around a couple of hours from the signup.

These servers are available on both our normal hosting platform and on managed VPS/VDS/dedicated server machine setups.
WackyIraqi
A regular
A regular

Re: Preliminary ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA support

Post by WackyIraqi »

I'm very happy to hear this! I'm a long time supporter of Bohemia Interactive's games. Started back when Operation Flashpoint was first released and been playing ever since! Might get a server in the future, but of course will recommend anyone here because of the great support.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:)
WackyIraqi
A regular
A regular

Post by WackyIraqi »

Will there be ArmA2:Combined Ops support? Or I suppose if someone wanted it you can just upload the base ArmA files yourself to an OA server.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Since combined ops is just ArmA + ArmA:OA, these players should be able to play on either type of server.
WackyIraqi
A regular
A regular

Post by WackyIraqi »

I meant on the server side. For Combined Ops you must have both ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA files to run one.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

ArmA2:Combined Operations is just ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA bundled together. On the server side, you have to choose between running a server for ArmA and ArmA2:OA; there are different executables for the two different games, and no third executable for CO. Combined ops owners should be able to play on either type of server, by launching the appropriate game on their client and then connecting to a server running that game.