Bad Company 2: Vietnam will be released later this month!

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Bad Company 2: Vietnam will be released later this month!

Post by Edge100x »

We've been hearing a lot of excitement from customers about BC2:Vietnam. This expansion to BFBC2 will be released later this month (on the 18th for preorders and the 21st for regular downloaders). Server-side, it will be handled as an option on the "Easy setup" page for BC2 servers; after toggling it and restarting the server, it will run in Vietnam mode.

Our servers are already set up to run Vietnam now, and we're just waiting for DICE to authorize that the they be put up. They tell us that this will occur simultaneously with the (earliest) client release.

There's no need to preorder a Vietnam server; if you'd like to have one, just order a BC2 server whenever you're ready, and configure the basics immediately, including the server name and admins. After the Vietnam expansion is activated, finalizing the setup will only require that you switch it to Vietnam mode, set up the mapcycle, and restart it.
Haliburton
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Bad Company 2: Vietnam will be released later this month

Post by Haliburton »

Great job guys on the super easy transition from BC2 to BC2 Vietnam! Just a quick change of setting and restart and my server was good to go!

Thanks!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Bad Company 2: Vietnam will be released later this month

Post by Edge100x »

:)

I just wish that Plasma could be something I could control and make work well, too. So many problems with disconnections and other glitches over the last couple of days..