January sale deepened, becomes new sale

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

January sale deepened, becomes new sale

Post by Edge100x »

We've looked at our balance sheets and determined that an even deeper sale is possible if we keep our profits right at zero, since growth has allowed us to achieve additional efficiencies.

In January, we dropped all game and voice server prices by 10-20%, and we doubled the bandwidth for VDSes and dedicated servers. We've now dropped game and voice server prices by yet another 10-20% and piled on a price cut for VDSes, bringing them to the lowest base prices ever offered here (a 2-HT-core is now only 59.99 USD!).

We may not be able to afford this one for too long, so order or refinance quickly to lock in those low prices :).
arucarD
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Re: January sale deepened, becomes new sale

Post by arucarD »

Ah man... LOCKED in to that quick.. With these two new upgrades / changes, this is easily an incredible deal. Ty NFO.
paulg1981
A regular
A regular

Post by paulg1981 »

Wow, that is very generous of you all. Thank you so much!
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

NFO is the best, I took advantage of this deal since I am an existing customer and I went ahead and upgraded from accelerated to ultra-accelerated,added HLSTATSX ($3 is cheaper than $12 I was paying to them) wow, its been 5 long years with NFo! Many years to come!
Best server/web hosting company ever.
Keep up the good work NFo!