The 20% off deal for switching to NFO is back!

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

The 20% off deal for switching to NFO is back!

Post by Edge100x »

As of January 14, 2012, this promotion has ended. Keep watching our news and FB feed for other sales, though!

For a limited time only, any customer switching their game or voice server from another host can receive 20% off! Just use coupon code AHGFFM in the order page and enter this information in your comments page:

* The name of the provider you are switching from
* The IP address of your old server

This applies to game servers, voice servers (Ventrilo / TeamSpeak / Murmur), and virtual dedicated servers/virtual private servers, and it's on top of any discount for purchasing multiple months at once. The old server will need be shut down within 30 days.

As always with us, your ordered price will be also automatically be grandfathered in for as long as you keep the same server in the same configuration -- so there are no worries about your price suddenly going up later! (Changing your server's location is free and also will not destroy your grandfathering.)
Cor-DFU-
New to forums
New to forums

Re: The 20% off deal for switching to NFO is back!

Post by Cor-DFU- »

awesome.. We will be taking advantage of this for our US COD4 server.

Have had nothing but problems at current host provider over the past 2-3 months, IP changes, lag spikes, CI's.. including 10 support tickets between the two servers in the past 90 days

Have been pointed here by a few visitors of our server, saying this is the place to come

Looking forward to using NFO! :mrgreen:
Image at NFO
Image at NFO
gominator
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by gominator »

How long will the special be active ? I would like to transfer a few servers on approx 1 weeks time
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We don't have a firm stop date on it yet, but it will likely be sometime early next month.
gominator
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by gominator »

Thx for the reply :)
deathmaster
New to forums
New to forums

Post by deathmaster »

I would have totally switched for this offer. Any idea when you will be offering it again?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

There's no ETA on when we might offer this again, but we have a sale right now on game servers that's nearly as good in most cases: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... f=6&t=6668
deathmaster
New to forums
New to forums

Post by deathmaster »

I would be most interested in getting a VPS... any sales on those at the moment?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Not right now, but if we do have one at some point, I would expect it to be the kind that you can refinance to take advantage of for any months after it begins.
deathmaster
New to forums
New to forums

Post by deathmaster »

Thanks for your reply but right now there is no incentive to switch... and your currently higher priced then my current host so ill just wait for your next sale before I make the jump. Do you have any mailing lists to notify me or should I just keep checking in?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We should have a lower price than anyone else who offers dedicated HT cores and dedicated memory on Xen. Most hosts use lower-performance solutions that do not offer truly dedicated resources (if you see the word "burstable" anywhere on a provider's site, that is a cue to run in the other direction!). Have you given our services a spin already and compared the performance?

Sales should be announced here, on Facebook, and on Twitter, so watching any of these will let you know when we run a new one.
deathmaster
New to forums
New to forums

Post by deathmaster »

I have not tried your service as I am not willing to spend more money... 20% off deal plus 15% discount for yearly renewal is a huge incentive to change providers at that point... so ill just have to wait. Had i seen this back in January I would have totally switched.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Fair enough. Definitely keep an eye out, as we've had many price decreases on VDSes and should have many more in the future, as new hardware is released that lowers our costs.
PH13PH
New to forums
New to forums

Post by PH13PH »

Has NFO ever run or would consider running a sale that matches competitors rates? I currently have a pretty good deal with my current GSP on 3 servers with no real issues. But I have a few friends that swear by NFO, and suggest I look into moving my servers to you guys.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

PH13PH wrote:Has NFO ever run or would consider running a sale that matches competitors rates? I currently have a pretty good deal with my current GSP on 3 servers with no real issues. But I have a few friends that swear by NFO, and suggest I look into moving my servers to you guys.
NFo servers are by far the best.
I'd suggest getting a managed VDS server, usually that's the best value when hosting multiple servers.
You will fall in love with the NFo custom control panel, makes TCAdmin look like a piece of junk!

You will not find many owners being as knowledgeable as John.

Image <----< John

All NFo VDS servers have been rock solid over the years for me.

I am approaching half a decade with NFo. Image