Price drop on VDSes

News for the main page
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Price drop on VDSes

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Then I would suggest it's not wise to post the following if you don't mean to offer it to everyone.
Both new and existing customers can take advantage of these price breaks
Didn't see exceptions posted in that post.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I do not see a problem with that verbiage, because new and old customers do qualify for the new pricing model. Part of the new model is that managed servers must have 3 cores, and part is that most servers are less expensive. If you don't like that, you can choose to keep what you have now, instead.

Removing the 3-slot requirement as a favor specifically to current BF3 customers (allowing them to have their cake and eat it too, receiving a bonus over new ones) would not be easy, and, Pain, you're honestly pushing me in the direction of not considering it.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

No one would have known that to order a BF3 server on VDS, that they are required to use a 3-core and up now. We are just finding this out now.
Just thought it was unfair to exclude anyone with 2-core setups.

No matter.

I just placed my cancellations.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

There is no harm to finding out now. The change was just made, after all, and existing customers continue to be grandfathered in, receiving what they ordered for the life of their server. Again, nothing has been made worse for you by the new pricing model.

Essentially your reason for cancelling boils down to "I want to pay less and you didn't lower my price." Considering the great deal you were already getting, this doesn't ring very true to me, and I don't appreciate the quibbling over little details about the announcement in lieu of simply asking for an adjustment.

I'll close this thread now, since it's devolved to discussion about your personal situation, which can be handled in private.