Currently we pre-mount these games for you..
- Counter Strike: Source ("cstrike" located at "../gmodbase/cstrike")
- Day of Defeat ("dod" located at "../gmodbase/dod")
- Team Fortress 2 ("tf" located at "../gmodbase/tf")
- HL2:MP ("hl2mp" located at ../gmodbase/hl2mp")
These games are also available, but you must remove the "//" in front of them in your mount.cfg before they will load.
- Zombie Panic! Source
- Pirates, Vikings & Knights II
- Age Of Chivalry
If you would like to add additional content you would need to upload this content to your servers FTP and edit your mount.cfg. To do this..
- Head over to your NFO control panel and click on the "File manager" tab.
- Copy your FTP information and connect to your servers FTP. If you need help with FTP be sure to check our FTP connection guide.
- As soon as you connect you'll be in the root directory of your server. This is where you want to place the content you wish to mount.
- Once your content is uploaded, navigate to the "garrysmod/cfg" in your FTP.
- Download your mount.cfg and open it in notepad.
- Look for the name of the game you just uploaded and remove any "//" that is in front of it. If there is none you do not need to make any changes.
- Save and re-upload the file. Reboot your server and your new content should now be mounted.