- Bring up your desktop through the "VNC Console" page in the control panel. Log in as an administrator.
- Go to Start->Settings->Control panel->Network Connections->Xen Network adapter/Local Area Connection.
- Click Properties.
- Double-click "Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4)".
- Click "Advanced..."
- Adjust your IPs:
- To add a new IP, click "Add..." under "IP addresses" at the top. Add an IP address and subnet mask there, then click "Add". Repeat this for each of the new IPs, if you have more than one.
- To delete an old IP, select it and click "Delete".
- Click OK on every dialog box to finish up.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
To change the IPs in Windows 2003: