BF3 Caspian Border Test (weekend)

Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF3 Caspian Border Test (weekend)

Post by Sim »

Looks like DICE is going to open up Caspian Border for this weekend to do a large scale test.

This was posted on battelog forums
After analyzing the data from our first round of closed Caspian Border tests, we have great news for participants in the Battlefield 3 PC Open Beta: the DICE team has decided to bring back Caspian Border for the beta’s final weekend and conduct an open large scale test of the 64 player Caspian Border map.

*****Please keep in mind that as this is beta we will be stress testing our servers***** As such, users may experience crashes, network instability and outages as we roll out and configure servers and network utilities. Understand that such potential issues and the testing environment are not reflective or indicative of the final product and that, through your participation, you will be helping to ensure future stability and functionality.

As we are again specifically testing 64-player server configurations, this test will be for PC only. The Caspian Border servers will be available for all PC players to join. Caspian Border will be available starting Friday, October 7th, in the afternoon (CET).
Hopefully they allow all RSP's to take part in this.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: BF3 Caspian Border Test (weekend)

Post by woowoo »

Will NFO put up some test servers?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

IF were are indeed allowed, I am sure John will put some on a rotation or switch some servers to that map.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It seems they decided this and made the announcement in the middle of the night.

I don't have much time today to be making surprise large-scale changes to these servers. I will try to convert a few to it if I have time.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I converted some servers and posted here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... f=4&t=5796