BF3 admin program

DontWannaName
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: BF3 admin program

Post by DontWannaName »

"Currently, unranked does not work correctly. All game servers will have to run ranked."

A server is listed under one of the seven continents in the server browser. The default continent is Antarctica.
This setting is controlled by your RSP. If you are in Antarctica but want to get moved to the proper continent, contact your RSP.

ROFL
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

GitSum, yes, my information supersedes that.

Edit: I see that they say "intended". So 64 players may be possible with Rush, and just not recommended.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

jasonelmore wrote:I like ProCon because of the plugin support, and the open api for other people to make their own plugins. Also we don't have to give our mid level admins NFO Cpanel access so that they can add new admins to the roster.

Otherwise, the NFO ones has everyother feature we care about.

@Tamvegas yeah i heard they flew him out to sweden.
I don't think I could easily add an API for plugins, but I could potentially add the ability for admins to add other admins that by default have <= their permissions. A bit trickier is adding the ability for them to edit those admins to remove privileges.

Apparently the Procon beta supporting BF3 is located here: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showthrea ... #post21678. It has a $1 licensing fee for commercial hosters in the current incarnation of the system, which honestly isn't that bad. The complicated part would be adding the support for it, including control panel support, since it's not similar to other offerings here and would need all new pages and internal database bits.
GitSum
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by GitSum »

I am not that knowledgeable about things on your end of it - but we can configure the layer server on our own computer. If we had a way to upload the files to your server (approx 25mb) all we would need would be a way to start, stop and restart Procon. Just about everything else can be done by connecting to the layer server.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

That's my issue. I can host my own Procon on my unmanaged server, but I don't know how to setup users with restricted access to start, stop and restart it. That's why I have been looking for a free web page type of page application to allow our members this ability.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
GitSum
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by GitSum »

Unfortunately, I think your just going to have to bite the bullet and pony up the $50 bucks to buy firedaemon - unless John can come up with something.

I run a Procon Layer Server on my home server, which works fine, but it would be nice to have it at NFO
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

There is a good chance John will come up with something amazing. However he has just been swamped with work last several months. As things die down, he should be able to push something out the door.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Adding Procon support is not a simple task and I consider it a low-priority issue. It's something that I will try to investigate in the coming months. I never had time to do it for BC2.
WaR('@') El Pato
New to forums
New to forums

Post by WaR('@') El Pato »

What about this: http://bf3cc.com/
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

WaR('@') El Pato wrote:What about this: http://bf3cc.com/

That seems to be a admin program which is made by another company. Unlikely it will be released to servers not on there network and if it is, there will surely be ads and links all over for the company.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

BF3CC is another admin software that you can certainly try if you would like, yes.