BF3, can we add reserved slots yet?

Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF3, can we add reserved slots yet?

Post by Clay52 »

I'm fooling with BF3CC but can't seem to get this function to take, probably disabled at the moment so is there any way we can via file manager?

As an aside, I used to pout that my server was always empty but now the dang thing is full (64) around the clock since I began running Operation Metro Conquest 24/7 and I can never get in :lol:
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: BF3, can we add reserved slots yet?

Post by Edge100x »

The game does not support reserved slots yet: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =70&t=5897.

When DICE makes them work, we will enable that section on our Easy setup page.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Edge100x wrote:The game does not support reserved slots yet: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =70&t=5897.

When DICE makes them work, we will enable that section on our Easy setup page.
Thanks John, is what I get for not checking there first :oops:
VAPOR
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by VAPOR »

Damnit....I wonder why they didn't release it?
Please add "Americas Army Proving Grounds" to the servers offered listing!
http://d3g.in
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It has some critical bugs right now and I think that they ran out of time to fix them. They've said that it will be fixed later on.
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

Dice did not release it, because after we paid $50 for beta, they finally have time to fix bugs that should have been fixed before they charged us money for the game.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

MyOdessa wrote:Dice did not release it, because after we paid $50 for beta, they finally have time to fix bugs that should have been fixed before they charged us money for the game.

I am grateful there was even a beta. Most companies don't do betas let alone release 3 patches within a week.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
JP3
New to forums
New to forums

Post by JP3 »

Im hoping that they release vip slots before the queue so the server owners dont have to wait to get into there own servers. Our server is ranked 17 and is full at all times. Its easy to kick one to get in but not many that are waiting in queue.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

JP3 wrote:Im hoping that they release vip slots before the queue so the server owners dont have to wait to get into there own servers. Our server is ranked 17 and is full at all times. Its easy to kick one to get in but not many that are waiting in queue.
It's frustrating not being able to get into your own server, sometimes I have to restart it to enter, since I can't kick people fats enough to get in :P BTW you say you're ranked 17th, where is this at, here?
Daslol
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Daslol »

Clay52 wrote:
JP3 wrote:Im hoping that they release vip slots before the queue so the server owners dont have to wait to get into there own servers. Our server is ranked 17 and is full at all times. Its easy to kick one to get in but not many that are waiting in queue.
It's frustrating not being able to get into your own server, sometimes I have to restart it to enter, since I can't kick people fats enough to get in :P BTW you say you're ranked 17th, where is this at, here?
Gametracker most likely.