64 Slot BF3 Servers - the longest yours has run without cras

nutz
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: 64 Slot BF3 Servers - the longest yours has run without

Post by nutz »

yeah EA said dont bother w/ the GUID reset anymore because supposedly the lists are random now...
CactusJab
A regular
A regular

Post by CactusJab »

MyOdessa wrote:It is ridicules the amount of effort we have to put in populating servers, because fucking EA releases half-baked product.

this is my week's graph.
OUr server looks like that, Ups and downs. we just had a crash again. as you said, it takes a lot of effort and time to populate and the more we crash the longer it takes the next time to populate.
its depressing. we dont have some 100 person clan to back us up and fill out the server ranks 5 mins after it crashes so these crashes are really hurting the mom and pop stores. All the wal-marts are basically using this to crush the competition.
sad story .
R9 update? when will that be released?
i need a fix in so many ways (mostly emotional now)
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

CactusJab wrote:
MyOdessa wrote:It is ridicules the amount of effort we have to put in populating servers, because fucking EA releases half-baked product.

this is my week's graph.
OUr server looks like that, Ups and downs. we just had a crash again. as you said, it takes a lot of effort and time to populate and the more we crash the longer it takes the next time to populate.
its depressing. we dont have some 100 person clan to back us up and fill out the server ranks 5 mins after it crashes so these crashes are really hurting the mom and pop stores. All the wal-marts are basically using this to crush the competition.
sad story .
R9 update? when will that be released?
i need a fix in so many ways (mostly emotional now)
Good lord they are happening about twice an hour now...
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Well earlier, had one then another seems about 2 every half hour now, in it's current state this game is unplayable IMHO. Feels like the EA system is going to come down any day now literally.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

So what you guys doing to make your servers full?
I just can't get any of my servers full.
Normal or Hardcore, doesn't matter, they haven't been on the EA list for weeks (except first week).
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

We have set the server up to appear as hardcore in the server list, and as soon as we join and play for a bit, it fills up quickly.

Not hardcore, we couldn't get much action.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain wrote:We have set the server up to appear as hardcore in the server list, and as soon as we join and play for a bit, it fills up quickly.

I'm not hardcore and look at my rank...
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

Clay52 wrote:Well earlier, had one then another seems about 2 every half hour now, in it's current state this game is unplayable IMHO. Feels like the EA system is going to come down any day now literally.

You are correct, servers in the past few days crash with increasing frequency. I can't have my server with more then 20 players without crash anymore. All I can do, is keep restarting my server after crash, so it appears back in Battlelog.

I just plain hate EA for putting out a half baked product, and all sycophant game rags and web sites telling us what a great game BF3 is. What fucking EA need is a nice class action lawsuit up their butt.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain wrote:We have set the server up to appear as hardcore in the server list, and as soon as we join and play for a bit, it fills up quickly.

I am having trouble with non hardcore servers too...they don't fill up at all.
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

HOLD ON EVERY ONE ...... EA just did another silent update. they fixed everything... Kidding. Servers are kicking people there not crashing. its awesome! now ea can silent patch the server browser.

marrr
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by marrr »

2 weeks since they released the last server patch. If only they used the ALPHA AND BETA to fix all the crashing problems, but it seems like they waited for the game to come out first..
RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by RexKramer »

Was with a grp that tested this last night, very easy to crash a server, as more people get TV missiles its gonna get worse :

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 471497162/

if you read down through this thread you'll see its even easier than the OP describes. Its unbelievable that this isnt a high priority fix by itself its so easy to do.

rex
-----
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

RexKramer wrote:Was with a grp that tested this last night, very easy to crash a server, as more people get TV missiles its gonna get worse :

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 471497162/

if you read down through this thread you'll see its even easier than the OP describes. Its unbelievable that this isnt a high priority fix by itself its so easy to do.

rex
-----
Great, this cat is out of the bag and a lot of servers will crash even more, because players will come in just to crash server. EA knows about it and should issue patch immediately and not sit on its ass for another week.
Not only it hurts clan servers, but it hurts server providers, because servers get canceled, after all how many times do we want to populate our servers after crash.