Auto Increment - Still Working?

woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Auto Increment - Still Working?

Post by woowoo »

Edge100x wrote:woowoo, it goes to the maximum allowed by the server whenever it sees the tickets on a Conquest server drop below 50 or the tickets on a Rush server drop below 20. It checks these values every 2.5 minutes and whenever a player joins or leaves the server. 5 seconds after the new level loads, it drops the player count back down.
I realize that and that part works great.

What is happening though is when we try to go higher than 32 then the increments stop happening correctly. Although, I haven't tested it with the new patch - so let me give that a go first.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

woowoo, you're talking about something different from what others just mentioned, then. They were specifically talking about the end-of-round increase.

Outside of the end of the round, the incrementer just works normally. It keeps the player limit 2-4 higher than the player slot count, with delayed downticks. If there's a bug in the game with these increases, it would need to be addressed differently.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

Edge100x wrote: Outside of the end of the round, the incrementer just works normally. It keeps the player limit 2-4 higher than the player slot count, with delayed downticks. If there's a bug in the game with these increases, it would need to be addressed differently.
This is exactly what I'm saying. Once you fixed the black screen issue with the end of round increase, this new error showed up. At above 32 the increment stops working properly.

But I should test it with the new patch and see if we experience anything different.