Sorry...but

=S= Corruptor
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Sorry...but

Post by =S= Corruptor »

I am asking (via) ticket what I have to do to go from one 64 player server to 2 -32 player servers. One will run vanilla maps and one the new content. I want to split it up before my billing date of the 25th. The following is from ticket support:

Hi
Our billing date is the 25th (so soon). We were wondering what the cost would be for 2 32 slot servers instead our existing 64 player server?

Mon, Nov 21 2011 6:24pm - answered by Jordan
You would need to visit our order page as prices can vary based on configuration.

Mon, Nov 21 2011 6:30pm
Ok so I need to order from scratch then? and does the 2-pack mean I can have 2 32 player servers, with one running the new map pack when it comes out, and if I have to order from the order page do I have to cancel the 64 somewhere?

Mon, Nov 21 2011 6:31pm - answered by Jordan
Yes you would need to start from scratch when it comes to content yes.

So...I am not sure what this means. I thought you could actually mix the new maps in with the old ones when the map pack comes out. So my question is: Do I cancel my 64 player server first? Then sign up for the 2-pack??

Thanks for your help
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Sorry...but

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Go to the order page and purchase the BF3 2 pack.

Someone else has done it here http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... bf3+2+pack

Guess you cancel the first and order the 2 pack.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

This can be done as a change order without having to cancel first. If you would like, I can explain this further in your help request.
TimeX
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Sorry about the small confusion. I should of been a little more clear. If you would like to continue with your request, please reply and I will be happy to help :)
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
=S= Corruptor
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by =S= Corruptor »

I get confused easily. I had a feeling I could alter the existing package, and this was explained to me how. All done! Thanks all.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

=S= Corruptor wrote:I get confused easily. I had a feeling I could alter the existing package, and this was explained to me how. All done! Thanks all.
Glad it is resolved!
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!