Idle kick 300?

wyseguy79
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Idle kick 300?

Post by wyseguy79 »

Thats why you join forces and just make one clan, provided everyone has the same goals in mind.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

wyseguy79 wrote:Thats why you join forces and just make one clan, provided everyone has the same goals in mind.
We've done this already with one clan and it has proven successful. It is unfortunate that you have to be a certain critical size to have enough players.

We also have "friends of the clan" whom we give certain rights and they spend time on our servers.

We're open to discussions with other North American clans if you would be interested.
Dr.Tek
A regular
A regular

Post by Dr.Tek »

We started with 4 servers then went to 3, now here in the next few days I'm going to go to 1 server. Our current servers maintain pretty solid traffic:

...but DICE is just making it too much of a hassle to keep them populated, it's turning into a part time job.

I personally would be upset if I were you John, ultimately these constant DICE blunders have to be affecting your bottom line. I'm all for improvement but multiple steps backwards are really frustrating.
wyseguy79
A regular
A regular

Post by wyseguy79 »

woowoo wrote:
wyseguy79 wrote:Thats why you join forces and just make one clan, provided everyone has the same goals in mind.
We've done this already with one clan and it has proven successful. It is unfortunate that you have to be a certain critical size to have enough players.

We also have "friends of the clan" whom we give certain rights and they spend time on our servers.

We're open to discussions with other North American clans if you would be interested.
We have pretty much looked into going down the same road, but so far one of our servers has stayed full around the clock without crashing for quite some time. But I wouldnt mind talking with you about the offer.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

We have 10-15 players, but they come on at various times, and most are on after supper. Now we find that we need 5 players to start a round. Setting it to 4 and 2 still tells us with 3 people in the server that 2 more players are needed.

Total failure patch so far.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

It would be nice if they deactivated ranking under 4 players and then turn it on with 4+. Automatically so that players could at least practice with the jets etc.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/