MY BF3 server needs 5 people

globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

MY BF3 server needs 5 people

Post by globel »

What the heck I have 4 people in my server and its asking for 1 more.. for 5 people is this for every one... i cant take a screen shot of the score board to show the 5 people.... This is rediculas it took me an hour to get the 2 other people in there now we NEED 5 people. Fuck EA.
Unicornasaurus
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: MY BF3 server needs 5 people

Post by Unicornasaurus »

As of the new patch, minimum is 4. I fixed it by re-applying vars.roundStartPlayerCount "1" (It will default to 4)
and restarting the round or by going to the next map.
RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by RexKramer »

Yea this effectively kills off my server. They had to know this would be a major impact on small slot servers so its intentional IMHO. I'll be in a holding pattern for now. I read somewhere that no adjustments to this will be made until R10.

rex
----
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

do you got a solution for game servers disappearing off battle log? It seems every new patch fix's NOTHING and breaks 3 new things. I dont think the peope patching this are the same people that made it... Maybe there hiring a sweatshop to make these patches. My servers never Disappeared off of battle log before. Now they do. I had no issue seeding with 3 peolpe... Now I Do. I use to have random servers int he server list.. Not the SAME SERVERS EVERY REFRESH now..... I DO. this sucks.

Whos dick do you have to suck to get on this quick match.
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

RexKramer wrote:Yea this effectively kills off my server. They had to know this would be a major impact on small slot servers so its intentional IMHO. I'll be in a holding pattern for now. I read somewhere that no adjustments to this will be made until R10.

rex
----
If thy dont fix the servers disappearing off battlelog I will file a small clams case at my local court. They can send a lawer down here and talk to me about it. LOL or I can win the default judgment of 25 cents a slot. Its worth the 45$ to file evean if i lose I know whoever they send will cost them more.
wyseguy79
A regular
A regular

Post by wyseguy79 »

globel wrote:
RexKramer wrote:Yea this effectively kills off my server. They had to know this would be a major impact on small slot servers so its intentional IMHO. I'll be in a holding pattern for now. I read somewhere that no adjustments to this will be made until R10.

rex
----
If thy dont fix the servers disappearing off battlelog I will file a small clams case at my local court. They can send a lawer down here and talk to me about it. LOL or I can win the default judgment of 25 cents a slot. Its worth the 45$ to file evean if i lose I know whoever they send will cost them more.
I could be wrong.. But I recall seeing a screen shot of the User Agreement you must accept to install the game had something to the effect that you waive your rights to sue DICE or EA and waive the rights to a class action law suit if one arises. I can't remember the specifics, but it had something along those lines.
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

this is for the game not the server. And they would still need to send a lawyer to my home town to tell the judge that. And I am not suing them for the game, its content, or any damage it has caused.
Unicornasaurus
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Unicornasaurus »

I would suspect that the reason the server is falling off Battlelog is that it might be tagging itself as a Custom and/or Unranked.

I think it's important to keep in mind though, that this has nothing to do with NFOServers, and everything to do with EA/DICE.
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

your probubly right. Alot of other gsp I guess are having this happen too. I guess i trusted EA a little to much. I should have known better.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Battlelog is definitely broken right now, as lots of servers are dropping off as you describe. It seems to be random.

If it says you need 5 people to start, try setting "Preround start player count" to 3. It might be keeping it at 4 otherwise, which would cause this problem. Also, make sure to restart the server.
bhzdclan
A regular
A regular

Post by bhzdclan »

Setting these two vars shows the correct count needed. Thanks

vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 3
vars.roundStartPlayerCount 1
bhzdclan
A regular
A regular

Post by bhzdclan »

Had 4 dropped one round restarted now need 5 again........
=S= Corruptor
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by =S= Corruptor »

Yep same here....need 5 when it's actually set to start at 4.