Please Help!!

nutz
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Please Help!!

Post by nutz »

kicking for clanmates/regulars is one thing...kicking because ONOEZ RPG SPAM is another...i didnt say that I'm a RPG spammer...i just said its juvenile to kick for...might as well start kicking snipers...and then lets get rid of tanks cuz they use explody things too...soon its just a knife fight...and we all know how broken those things are...
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

How do you feel about someone I kicked today for using mortar to spam the entire round to go 47-3. The 3 he got from me returning mortar on him near the later part of the round.

Why was he kicked? Because he was so far back in his spawn (out of bounds to the other team) where we could not get to him. I consider this abusive spamming, and when I have one entire side complaining about him. Do you think I should not kick him and let us lose the 16 players on our side. To have them all quit because of someone's too chicken to come from the out of bounds area to play in the common area for both teams.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

Actually there is quite a difference between kicking someone for breaking rules, like using RPG/SRAW/M320 on servers that clearly state - Don't use it. And kicking someone because opposite team is too stupid to return fire. In your own example, you killed mortar guy 3 times by using mortar, nothing stopped the rest of the team from doing the same. Rules apply and enforced equally to all players, otherwise you have admin abuse and preferential enforcement of rules. On my server you would lose admin for that. Thankfully I don't play on your server.
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

MyOdessa wrote:Actually there is quite a difference between kicking someone for breaking rules, like using RPG/SRAW/M320 on servers that clearly state - Don't use it. And kicking someone because opposite team is too stupid to return fire. In your own example, you killed mortar guy 3 times by using mortar, nothing stopped the rest of the team from doing the same. Rules apply and enforced equally to all players, otherwise you have admin abuse and preferential enforcement of rules. On my server you would lose admin for that. Thankfully I don't play on your server.
So you think its better to kick people randomly, rather then kick them for being a douche or tard i.e. some one you don't like?

Did you know with rconnet you can kill a whole team with the kick of a button.... :mrgreen:

- :twisted: FLaME TiMe :twisted:
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

with rconnet you can kill a whole team with the kick of a button
As a side note, you can do this with the admin tool here, as well. You can also kick, or ban, an entire team, or entire server. I do not recommend this, but you have the option.

!kick 1*
!kick 2*
!kick *

(Also discussed in the command help.)
nutz
A regular
A regular

Post by nutz »

see now that's a legit example of one person ruining a game for everyone...warn them twice and then kick for sure...but also that's a shitty team that can't take out one mortar dude...good on you for taking him out but thats borderline ridiculous that he even gets to that score...about the only thing i have a real problem with is the damn AA gun on noshahr but it sounds like they may have nerfed that a bit in the new patch...

my point wasn't about not kicking a guy that is ruining a game...thats why you have admins...but against banning some sort of weapon just cuz you dont like getting killed by it...