Please Help!!

SGT_CAMP3R
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Please Help!!

Post by SGT_CAMP3R »

My clan (Death Dealers) and myself bought a 32 man server and have not been able to get it populated. We have tried everything I've read on this forum to include resetting our guid. If anyone has any other ideas that has worked for them please let us know. Or if anyone would like tI be kind enough and help us seed our server up we would be extremely grateful. Thanks

See you on the battlefield!
SGT_CAMP3R
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Please Help!!

Post by Edge100x »

Air map servers with high ticket counts seem to be the most popular ones right now.

We also mention some techniques here that might help: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =70&t=5931
.Strafe
A regular
A regular

Post by .Strafe »

also, 24/7 Metro with high ticket count is also popular, takes us about 2 rounds to fill ours to 64
Asinorum
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Asinorum »

Do you still have to leave 8 players as the minimum to remain available for quick match players?
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

64 man hardcore conquest with @600-1000 tickets, get most traffic.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Asinorum, no, that's not required. It's best to set it as low as is allowed.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Hate having to repeat myself but...

I am in the same boat, have not been able to play a single round on my server since it has gone online. Tried all the suggestions here and elsewhere. Been running a 1000 ticket Metro server, and still cant get a game going.

The problem is, there are over (literally) 11,000 BF3 servers online. Of which, about 80% are completely empty. Trying to do some rough estimation math on empty slots, I'm guessing at just over 300,000 empty slots need filling. So you can imagine, why populating a server can be so daunting. Bottom line, until or unless the server field diminishes, I don't see it getting any better. There will be a pop for about a month when the Karkand pack comes out, but a few weeks later, it will dip off again.

Then you have servers that get away with breaking EA's RoC for running a ranked server. The GSP's do nothing to enforce the RoC, and there is not a place on planet earth to report these servers to at EA. So those servers that actually obey the rules, get screwed that way as well.

It is, what it is.

For me, this will probably be the LAST game from Dice I will ever purchase. They screwed the PC community out of BF1943, and then give PS3 players a week sooner to play Karkand then the rest of us, because some of them didn't get their copies of BF1943 with their BF3 purchase. Oh boo hoo. At LEAST the console kiddies got the game! We were completely screwed out of BF1943 all together!

/rant
Ironman44
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Ironman44 »

What violations of the RoC are you noticing ?
SGT_CAMP3R
New to forums
New to forums

Post by SGT_CAMP3R »

Yea, I'm not completely following ur point on servers breaking the ROC. last night we were able to populate up to 20 players at one point. Then our server shut down bc a payment didn't go through. Shitty huh? All that work seeding the server to lose everyone. Back to square one. Wish us luck. If anyone wants to play with a fun group of guys. Please come join us.
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

There is a link in this post for reporting players/servers

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt ... nduct.html

I havn't tried it.

I wish there was a serverbanlist for players. It would be nice if you could put a server on it and never see it in your search set again. :)
Forbestoo
A regular
A regular

Post by Forbestoo »

Tactictoe is whining about this ROC because he feels that server owners shouldn't be able to kick/ban people for playing like complete douchebags on ranked servers. He thinks that people should be able to spam rockets and grenades on maps like Metro on any ranked server all they want because it's part of the game.

He's basically trying to be the "admin police" and ratting out the people in here to EA for what he feels are unjustified kicks/bans.

I'm going to continue to ban people for spamming rockets and grenades Tactictoe, because it's lame, and ruins the game. If you wanna spam rockets go play on XBOX with all the other kids who use cheap tactics to stroke their K/D.

I ban people for using the flashlight too. What do you think about that?

We pay for these servers, I'll kick whomever I please.
Go ahead and report me to EA.
:evil:
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Agreed.

It's not policing the use off the weapons, but the abuse of them by consistantly spamming.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
nutz
A regular
A regular

Post by nutz »

policing of the weapons is just as 12 year old as spamming is...glad i dont play on your servers...
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

All cool - probably ban you if you did. :)
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
globel
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by globel »

i kick people all the time randomly... dose that make me a bad person? Maybe, but I have to make room for my clan mates =) I still sleep at night...