BF3 Clan Network

woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF3 Clan Network

Post by woowoo »

BF3 Allied Clan Network

We are working to formalize a network of allied North American clans. The primary purpose of this is to help populate each other’s servers and promote each other’s clans through a tight network.

The reality is that with the myriad games and distractions of today’s world, it requires a large number of dedicated players to populate and maintain a population on BF3 servers. Considering the crashes and bugs this has been made more of a challenge.

As we would envision it, there would be a small number of compatible clans in a tight network who would commit to:
  • Promoting the network clans and their servers on their websites / forums
  • Have all its BF3 members join a Battlelog platoon setup for this purpose
  • Agree to a rotation of populating the servers (e.g. clan one on Friday, clan two on Saturday, etc.) with the balanced rotation designed to treat each clan fairly. On their scheduled day, the members of all network clans would work to populate the servers. Over time, we believe this would help establish these servers as “go to” places.
  • Have a well managed but fair server
We have done this before and it works if done correctly. If you are interested, please contact me and we’ll start the conversation. The reality is that this approach will require clans that are flexible, compatible and have a dedicated membership. Thoughts?

Woowoo
http://www.war-dogs.net
BF3 ID: Underdawg7
wyseguy79
A regular
A regular

Re: BF3 Clan Network

Post by wyseguy79 »

Very interesting idea! I will defiantly relay this on to my community and see if this is something we can get involved with.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

I think once you get a lot of servers, you would have to divide them into 7 groups. One for each day, and those in that days group are populated with the assistance of the community.

And within that group, if the 1st one has say 10+ players, then go to the next one in the list, and if they have 10+ players, go to the next one. Until you find one with less then 10. Servers with 10+ are probably on their way to getting started to filling up.

Only issue I find with that is the 1st on the list would always seem to get priority. So maybe asking people to join any server in the list with less then 10 players. This allows people to select a server running a map they might like.

Maybe your server lists can be created like:

where players can see how many players are already in the server and join via the banner if setup correctly.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

I'm looking for only a few clans for this network so as to be able to make it a tight partnership and easier to communicate. So maybe 3 or 4 clans total. We would ensure that the rotation is fair with each clan getting equal "prime time" days.

Details would need to be worked out - establishing the network is the first step.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

I have a large amount of members in my squad, I might be interested in helping out.
See my site www.47r-squad.com
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

There appears to be much interest in this from the few forums I've posted this in.

So, if you're interested in discussing the idea of the BF3 Allied Clan Network to help us populate each others servers, please come to our website to determine the best course of action.
1. www.war-dogs.net - and register
2. In the "General Public Discussion" forum add your name to a post called "Post Here if you're looking for the Allied Clan Network"

We will add you to the private discussion forums.

woowoo the underdawg