Only 1/3 Servers Showing in Battlelog Now

Dr.Tek
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Only 1/3 Servers Showing in Battlelog Now

Post by Dr.Tek »

Early this morning all (3) of my servers showed in Battlelog and they insta-filled post the B2K launch.

Now since the recent Origin/Battlelog downtime only one of my servers show in Battlelog. Any thoughts or suggestions on how to get my other (2) servers to show in Battlelog again?

Thanks
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Only 1/3 Servers Showing in Battlelog Now

Post by Edge100x »

Blaze is still having some lingering problems, it seems. You could try shutting down the servers and then starting them back up after a few minutes -- this might connect you to a different internal Blaze node, potentially that works properly. Otherwise, the servers will try to reconnect on their own occasionally, which may eventually result in a good connection that works.

Overall, player usage seems to be close to normal again now, and that just changed in the last hour to 90 minutes.
Dr.Tek
A regular
A regular

Post by Dr.Tek »

Thanks for the tip.

I took the two servers down for about 30min and restarted them. They still don't appear in Battlelog when you search for them. I can see them in my 'favorites lists' but when you search for the two they don't appear.

I guess I will play the waiting game and see what happens. Maybe taking the servers down for longer period of time may help?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

I guess I will play the waiting game and see what happens. Maybe taking the servers down for longer period of time may help?
Usually it doesn't but for some reason I have seen success with restarting the server several times. Also when you search try narrowing down the search by map, free slots..etc. I find that this helps as well.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Dr.Tek
A regular
A regular

Post by Dr.Tek »

All is well now, thank you for the replies :D