R15

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: R15

Post by TimSad »

badbadrobot wrote:Still getting LOTS of crashes from Wake Island. We worked all morning getting our server full, once it was full for 2 minutes, went down.
Yep! I took out Oman on our server and it was running longer than before and crashed somewhere along the way. I just got it repopulated and now it crashed on Wake Island! So, it looks like Gulf of Oman and Wake Island need to be taken out of the rotation. Now it's just down to Strike at Karkand and Sharqi Peninsula... :(
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Unicornasaurus
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Unicornasaurus »

I think my server crashed, but I'm not sure. It went from 22/32 to 0 in the matter of 4 minutes. ProCon is still showing uptime of 22 hours, but if I check the "Server Control" from the User CP, it says "Lost connection" for every player.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Then most likely that would have been blaze (Punkbuster dump)
HarryNutz
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by HarryNutz »

I believe mine is doing the same thing... shame we don't have logs of some sort to look at, as I don't anyway to know whats going on.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Wow! My Operation Metro server was up and full for 3 days & 4 hours straight on R13. It finally just crashed and the R15 update was automatically applied.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage