TimSad's Blaze & Player Dumps thread

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Blaze & Player Dumps!

Post by TimSad »

TimSad wrote:
TimSad wrote:PIECE of CRAP Blaze disconnected from my Oman server while I was playing, kicking everyone along with it... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It keeps doing it over and over like it usually does as of late. Can't even attempt to get my frickin' server going after it booted everyone the first time! Y'all have more of a voice than I do. Can you NFO folks keep getting on EA's ass about this shit. It's getting really old!
EDIT 2: Not an hour later the same friggen crap starts happening to my Karkand server as well as my Armored Kill server! WTH are they doing? This is seriously unacceptable. Bout to find out what I can do to take legal action here. It's gone on long enough...
Any thoughts? I mean, damn! The least they can do is acknowledge and tell us that their crap is messing up bad. They can't keep letting this go on without presenting solutions. Why should it disconnect everyone from the damn game just because they screw with the backend to where it loses connection with the game servers? They act like this is not an inconvenience whatsoever to anyone anywhere...
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

TimSad wrote:
TimSad wrote:
TimSad wrote:PIECE of CRAP Blaze disconnected from my Oman server while I was playing, kicking everyone along with it... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It keeps doing it over and over like it usually does as of late. Can't even attempt to get my frickin' server going after it booted everyone the first time! Y'all have more of a voice than I do. Can you NFO folks keep getting on EA's ass about this shit. It's getting really old!
EDIT 2: Not an hour later the same friggen crap starts happening to my Karkand server as well as my Armored Kill server! WTH are they doing? This is seriously unacceptable. Bout to find out what I can do to take legal action here. It's gone on long enough...
Any thoughts? I mean, damn! The least they can do is acknowledge and tell us that their crap is messing up bad. They can't keep letting this go on without presenting solutions. Why should it disconnect everyone from the damn game just because they screw with the backend to where it loses connection with the game servers? They act like this is not an inconvenience whatsoever to anyone anywhere...
EDIT: Oh, and BTW... IT'S STILL DOING IT! Can't play a full match on any of our servers OR get it full because of this! Started to get our Oman full again but again with the damn disconnects. Didn't we pay for BF3 to play it online?...
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

To be safe, I recommend having us take a look at the bandwidth graphs for your machine. It is possible that you or someone on the machine is being hit with attacks.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

That's what happens when you run everything thousands of miles away.
They should have had a setup in NA to cut down on the distance.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Either all three of my servers keep crashing today or Blaze keeps acting up. Today is a really rough day. Something needs to be done.............
ImageImage
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Our karkand server dumped everyone, then no one had unlocks... had to reboot the server again.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Definitely big Blaze issues going on. Worse, even, than its standard issues. It's dropped all the players from all of my servers 5-6 times total today.
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Just happened again! All of the players from each of our servers have been dumped! :x
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Blaze is hosted in London and most links going from the US to the UK go through NYC -- all go through the Northeast US. NSPs have been having quite a few outages due to Sandy, unfortunately, and Blaze requires an always-on connection, so any break causes problems.

Additionally, we had a DDoS event in Chicago earlier tonight that might have affected you, if your servers are located there (there was only one such issue, though, and it was posted to the events log page). Blaze is not tolerant of even short bursts of packet loss.
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

We had a couple of battlelog dumps during that time period also. We went dead for a few days after that, kind of took a few days to recover. Why do our hosted servers need such a dependency on the EA blaze servers located in Europe? It just doesn't seem like it makes that much sense. I could live without the live round scores in battlelog if it resulted in more stability. :D
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It's just how they set the game up to work, unfortunately =\.

Blaze and the ISP hosting it have been having many problems lately, as well, that have been communicated to us by EA. I don't know the details, but they have said that they are planning some maintenance to improve this.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Ummm... WTH just happened?! It just booted everyone from every single one of my servers with the "Disconnected from EA Online" message. GRRRR!!!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Weird, it seems like it happened to everyone among every server. Then, all the systems came back up running very slowly. I think everything is good now, though.
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

EA/Blaze had a global event that booted all players from all servers, everywhere, at around 11:35am PST today. Apparently it was due to a DDoS on Rackspace in London (where Blaze is hosted).

The game is still super-sensitive to problems with that always-on connection to Blaze, and Blaze is still not terribly stable and far away.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

All of our players from one of our servers at least were dropped today. Soo uncool seeing as I have not been able to be home at all today to try to get it started. Right when our Armored Kill server has good momentum this crap happens. Now it'll probably go nowhere after this. Thanks a lot, EA!
ImageImage