TimSad's Blaze & Player Dumps thread

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Blaze & Player Dumps!

Post by TimSad »

I quit! Blaze is messing up sooo much! Who do I get to refund me for the money and time spent getting my servers full?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Seriously, someone at EA owes me and others I'm sure big time!

Also, to make it worse, players these days are really quite selfish. Once a server crash or one of these damn Blaze drops occurs, they all look for the next full server. They don't even get back into the server that they know is of good quality. I don't know what happened to gamers over the past few years but I do remember when players would hop right back on after a crash and get the server going again. Quite sad, actually...
ImageImage
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Well that's what we get with EA these days.

A grade game.
F grade reliability.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Yeah, I mean you just as well wait for the server to crash than reboot it cause no-one rejoins compared to bf2. I think part of the issue is it disappearing from battlelog while its offline.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
Tag
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Tag »

Constant crashes this AM. Had to restart both 64 servers at least twice before I managed to bring 'em back up. Whether this is ddos or blaze, it's really getting old. On top of all this, battlelog still incorrectly reports players count.

admining BF3 has really been one of the worst encounters for gaming admins
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

If I remember correctly, Tuesday mornings is the normal maintenance time for Blaze. What you saw, Tag, may have been a result of that.
TimeX
Tag
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Tag »

TimeX wrote:If I remember correctly, Tuesday mornings is the normal maintenance time for Blaze. What you saw, Tag, may have been a result of that.
player dump today at 12:46pm est .. trust me, I'm fine with a weekly maintenance schedule, if it's in fact once a week ;)
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Blaze keeps screwing our Karkand server over, dropping everybody and it's connection to the game server. It doesn't even have time to get to 5 players in between each Blaze drop. Anyone else having issues with Blaze and their servers at the moment?
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Grrrrr!!!!!! It keeps friggen disconnecting on my Karkand server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

I personally saw issues with Blaze yesterday, Was about to get 20,000 points in a game too :/
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

lol, player dumps still happening with this game? One would think EA would improve their system..
This is sad....worse than BF2.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

I think the biggest problem is when the connection is lost to the backend it just drops the players, it should attempt to reconnect over and over for X amount of minutes then drop the player.

With Blaze being so far away loosing connection and packet loss is going to happen no matter what.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The last game update supposedly made the server's connection to Blaze much more reliable. But, Blaze had serious issues today that just couldn't be compensated for =\.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

PIECE of CRAP Blaze disconnected from my Oman server while I was playing, kicking everyone along with it... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It keeps doing it over and over like it usually does as of late. Can't even attempt to get my frickin' server going after it booted everyone the first time! Y'all have more of a voice than I do. Can you NFO folks keep getting on EA's ass about this shit. It's getting really old!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

TimSad wrote:PIECE of CRAP Blaze disconnected from my Oman server while I was playing, kicking everyone along with it... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It keeps doing it over and over like it usually does as of late. Can't even attempt to get my frickin' server going after it booted everyone the first time! Y'all have more of a voice than I do. Can you NFO folks keep getting on EA's ass about this shit. It's getting really old!
EDIT 2: Not an hour later the same friggen crap starts happening to my Karkand server as well as my Armored Kill server! WTH are they doing? This is seriously unacceptable. Bout to find out what I can do to take legal action here. It's gone on long enough...
ImageImage