Screenshot viewer

armgaming
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Screenshot viewer

Post by armgaming »

So I have been toying around a bit and have found a way to get screenshot updateed or synced alot quicker and on a timely basis. Click here and you can review the post at Battletracker that I was looking at. I know it doesn't say anything about BF3 for supported games but it does work with the game cause I have found other clans using it.
This would be a great option to use instead of the long process of using WEB Sync. Procon only really works and keeps settings if you have a dedicated website to use and does not have the option of making them public to view. I am actually paying every month for rconnet.de so I would like to use the NFO website for a screenshot viewer that would be public for everyone to see what we are viewing.
armgaming
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Screenshot viewer

Post by armgaming »

So I have it figured out, it took a little bit but have this running and my screens update every 5 min. Click here for a demo, if the website comes up and the images say no images available just click on the tab that says show all available and they will show up. You can dbl click on each screen to magnify each one. I cannot take any credit for the script I am just revealing my findings to you to make things alot easier.
bhzdclan
A regular
A regular

Re: Screenshot viewer

Post by bhzdclan »

I'm trying to get this to work but what is the correct path for pb.

i get this error

Warning: ftp_chdir() [function.ftp-chdir]: Access denied in /usr/www/biohazardclan3/public/PBSviewer/inc/functions.inc.php on line 516
directory change failed