Popular Servers Not Populating

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Popular Servers Not Populating

Post by TimSad »

I dunno what's going on but strangely, both my popular Aftermath Conquest Large server and TDM Armored Kill & Aftermath server aren't picking up any players today. We're trying very hard to seed where usually it fills relatively easy from being empty. What's more is that they both died out in the middle of the night which does not happen often.

I suspect that Battlelog and its server listings has gone all wonky. I also think that Quickmatch is not sending a single player our way when usually it would. Is anyone else suddenly experiencing this? I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with a good server that I cannot fill anymore...
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Popular Servers Not Populating

Post by TimSad »

Well, everything seems to be picking up and fine now. Perhaps it was just a really slow morning for BF3?
ImageImage
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

I keep getting a message in my control panel saying that my server is not eligable for quickplay ,even tho maps are 48 player conquest large maps.and server is dead
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Our all maps have server dumped 3 times now. I've noticed a few other popular servers (which i'm guessing on the same box as us) suffering the same issue, as we crash nearly the same times.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

J-English wrote:I keep getting a message in my control panel saying that my server is not eligable for quickplay ,even tho maps are 48 player conquest large maps.and server is dead
I think the control panel uses that boolean at the end of the response from the "serverInfo" query. Type serverInfo into the console in Procon if that's what you use and if the last thing in the response is "false" then you surely have a problem somewhere.
ImageImage
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

Im not running procon anymore,do you get this same quickmatch message ? I'm thinking this may be the cause of our issue,we even tried.searching our.server thru battlelog ,using filters in battlelog to narrow our server down,and the results show gungame or cq tdm maps..very odd indeed
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

That message is one we have display whenever you have server settings in effect that do not match the documented settings for quickmatch. There is more to it than how you have your mapcycle set up, so be sure to check through all your settings.

If everything checks out and you think you shouldn't be seeing this message, please open up a help request and we can take a look at what is triggering it.
TimeX