All My Servers Are Dead :(

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: All My Servers Are Dead :(

Post by TimSad »

There's still something wrong. There is the fact that I got my Aftermath server full and had another one of my servers full w/ PB active once the issue was pretty much resolved then shortly after both servers seem to have LAGGED OUT and dumped all the players. Not only that issue arose but still pretty much no one seems to be joining today.

On the subject of the servers crapping out on me, lagging then booting the players - Does anyone know what could have happened? A Blaze issue or NFO? My servers are starting to see the bottom here and I've gotta figure out what my next course of action is...
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

PB is still having serious issues today. Their problems have not been resolved.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Yeah, it looks like it's not completely resolved for everyone. Also, I am seeing new problems coming up for people such as not being able to load into a game.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Personally, I think PB is going the way of the dinosaur. I have had 2 different AC streams that have dropped all support and closed shop because of the problems with PB. GGC and GV are now both gone. They said it was due to too many false positives and issues with PB. They would never get a reply from PB about the problems, no matter how much they plead.

Just my two cents.
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

I always wonder what the exact reason EA doesn't try to shut down any of (insert name here) cheat sites. I guess they don't care because they make money when the cheaters are caught and have to buy a new key. Or they don't want to waste legal fees, or fear some retaliation like DDos. EA made millions on BF3 sales, they have the resources to do more...BF3 is even nerfed compared to bf2142 can't move the location of screenshots, don't offer spectate, or a battlerecorder. Sigh
Last edited by Sorry on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Sorry wrote:I always wonder what the exact reason EA doesn't try to shut down any of (insert name here) cheat sites. I guess they don't care because they make money when the cheaters are caught and have to buy a new key. Or they don't want to waste legal fees, or fear some retaliation like DDos. EA made millions on BF3 sales, they have the resources to do more...
It would be a waste of time and resources. Sites such as those could be back up and selling cheats in a matter of days if they were to get shutdown.

Cheaters and hack developers will always be one step ahead of anticheat tools such as PB and VAC. It's a war which I don't foresee ending anytime soon...
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Sorry wrote:I always wonder what the exact reason EA doesn't try to shut down any of (insert name here) cheat sites. I guess they don't care because they make money when the cheaters are caught and have to buy a new key. Or they don't want to waste legal fees, or fear some retaliation like DDos. EA made millions on BF3 sales, they have the resources to do more...BF3 is even nerfed compared to bf2142 can't move the location of screenshots, don't offer spectate, or a battlerecorder. Sigh
Simple. They don't care. A good amount of the servers running violate their own RoE and they do nothing about it. I have reported about half a dozen BF3 servers for RoE violations, and nothing happens. As long as their cash cows are pumping, they really don't care.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

Sorry wrote:I always wonder what the exact reason EA doesn't try to shut down any of (insert name here) cheat sites. I guess they don't care because they make money when the cheaters are caught and have to buy a new key. Or they don't want to waste legal fees, or fear some retaliation like DDos. EA made millions on BF3 sales, they have the resources to do more...BF3 is even nerfed compared to bf2142 can't move the location of screenshots, don't offer spectate, or a battlerecorder. Sigh
If they tried they were divide and pop up elsewhere. In many ways its better to monitor them as they are so that you are aware of what they are up to.

They websites don't operate in a country where you can pursue them and even if you did the law is fuzzy on if you can prosecute them.
kungfubeer
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kungfubeer »

kraze wrote: Cheaters and hack developers will always be one step ahead of anticheat tools such as PB and VAC. It's a war which I don't foresee ending anytime soon...
I wouldn't doubt if many of the actual game developers where creating these cheats on the side, for additional income. Game Developers do not make much, especially overseas.