Ban management plugin

CrabNipples
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Ban management plugin

Post by CrabNipples »

So I installed this plugin, it works and everything I have the web thing set up and the bans go to it and everything, but i have another server on the same database but on dif tables, the command /banall--- puts bans on all of the servers on data base, it wont work and just keeps bringing up /banall *player* *reason*
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Ban management plugin

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Note I don't play minecraft and don't know the plugin, so this is just a reply from the tables and database standpoint.

If your using different tables for each server, and you apply use banall to apply the ban to all the servers, it's not going to work. It's going to apply the ban to the table that the server is using in the database.

If your intending to use a global ban database, you would use one database with one set of tables, and all the servers would communicate with the one and only database.

So basically the plugin on each server would have the same database name, database user and database password. As well as the same database host ip or url.

Hope this is what your question was referring to.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
CrabNipples
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Ban management plugin

Post by CrabNipples »

I found out what it is, and it has to be on the same database not the same tables, i forgot to put info on the external database section