permissions.yml generator for PermissionsEx (So far)

Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

permissions.yml generator for PermissionsEx (So far)

Post by Vanderburg »

I've been working on a site that will generate config files for you, and I've just "finished" one that will create a permissions.yml file for PermissionsEx. I intend on adding others, like EssentialsGroupManager.

It can be found at www.configcreator.com

It may not be the most intuitive site, because there's a lot of stuff you can enter, but there is no order you would need to enter anything. You can do worlds, users or groups first, and attempting to add a user to a group before you've created the user will create the user for you. Users you've created but not added to that group will populate the autocomplete for the box to add a user and the permissions section will populate from a list of permissions that previous users have entered on the site. Obviously, that list will be pretty empty, and I have to approve permissions that have been entered to be allowed in that autocomplete to weed out "tests" and inappropriate entries.

In any case, it's ready to be played with. If you have any questions, or manage to break it, please let me know.
snivell
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: permissions.yml generator for PermissionsEx (So far)

Post by snivell »

Wow, very nice!