Multiworld Help

Cole/Hershey
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Multiworld Help

Post by Cole/Hershey »

I just became Owner of this server, since the original one went off to the Navy. Anyways....
I moved everything to a new world from a world named, "world" to a new world named, "tt".
I was trying to remove the old one, and I can't. I get an error asking me if, "Are all players are out of this world?" Online, yes, nobody is in that world. Offline, however, we have a good amount of people logged off in the old world. I tried removing it in-game and through console, neither worked for me. I also tried force moving everyone to the new world, which didn't work, as the command, /mw move (name) (world) , was for online players only, so I was wondering if anyone new a way to either force move everyone to a certain world (Online and Offline) and/or just remove the old world all together. I already tried shutting down the server and removing it, which didn't work for me. If anyone has a simple solution for me to try, please say so. I am quite new to NFO, as we just switched from a different host, so if at all possible, keep it in simple terms. Thanks. -Cole.

(Repost because I was told to put it here.)
sk8rlemon
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Multiworld Help

Post by sk8rlemon »

If you are using multiverse you have to import it.