Minecraft Yogbox Server having serious issues!

Daenordus
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Minecraft Yogbox Server having serious issues!

Post by Daenordus »

Hello there! I am having serious issues with the Yogbox modpack. I have correctly installed it, but once I play for a few minutes, it crashes the server, or client. All settings client side have been turned down for all the clients joining and still we have crashes. Also, I have no clue how to get bukkit to work with this. This is what happens when people crash.

[21:37:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Mewtwomonster123 lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Connection reset by peer], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[21:37:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Mewtwomonster123 left the game
If there's anything else I can provide to help clairfy to get this solved.... please let me know.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: Minecraft Yogbox Server having serious issues!

Post by hiimcody1 »

What's your server specs?

Are you on our shared hosting?

How much RAM? PermGen size?
Daenordus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Daenordus »

EDIT: The mod is broken again. Now I can't even use items or place blocks without the server crashing.
Last edited by Daenordus on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daenordus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Daenordus »

hiimcody1 wrote:What's your server specs?

I'm not sure about the specs, but I know I have 50 slots, so like 5000 megabytes of ram. I'm currently using 256 MB of permagen. And as for shared hosting... I'm pretty sure not. This is mine that I bought myself. I have no other people who can access it.
Daenordus
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Daenordus »

Daenordus wrote:
hiimcody1 wrote:What's your server specs?

I'm not sure about the specs, but I know I have 50 slots, so like 5000 megabytes of ram. I'm currently using 256 MB of permagen. And as for shared hosting... I'm pretty sure not. This is mine that I bought myself. I have no other people who can access it.
Good news... I did get the mod working again, but before I mess with anything, I need to get bukkit working with forge, and need some help with that.