Spigot and Craftbukkit autoinstallers faulty - Goes immediat

QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Spigot and Craftbukkit autoinstallers faulty - Goes immediat

Post by QuickQAnonymous »

The spigot and craftbukkit autoinstallers are I think faulty, because on boot they each go into emergency mode. They are also outdated. How do I fix it? Thanks!
QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular

Re: Spigot and Craftbukkit autoinstallers faulty - Goes imme

Ok, I have figured out WHY it went immediately into emergency mode - craftbukkit and spigot changed how you build them in 1.8. Therefore, you need to update the autoinstallers and etc. Thank you.

Here some links about the change:
http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/bukkit- ... 8-3.53745/
http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/bukkit- ... 1-8.36598/
http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/buildto ... ion.42865/
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

That must be a recent change. I built those for 1.8 myself and didn't experience issues.

I'll get updated versions put together when I'm off the road and send them to Edge100x
QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular

hiimcody1 wrote:That must be a recent change. I built those for 1.8 myself and didn't experience issues.

I'll get updated versions put together when I'm off the road and send them to Edge100x
Actually, that was 1.8 that they added build tools. And I don't know what I was thinking but that isn't why it went into emergency mode. I still don't know why about that, but I was trying to download and install spigot myself when I realized that had changed. 1.7.2 worked though, so it could be the problem.
QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular

Problem solved. Bukkit Essentials isn't for 1.8.x. I'd still update and add a BuildTools autoinstaller that runs BuildTools.jar since that's the new way to install Bukkit, Spigot, etc.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

QuickQAnonymous wrote:Problem solved. Bukkit Essentials isn't for 1.8.x. I'd still update and add a BuildTools autoinstaller that runs BuildTools.jar since that's the new way to install Bukkit, Spigot, etc.
That would take a lot of time to run. It's easier to pre-build them using buildtools and then offer the build artifact.
QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular

hiimcody1 wrote:
QuickQAnonymous wrote:Problem solved. Bukkit Essentials isn't for 1.8.x. I'd still update and add a BuildTools autoinstaller that runs BuildTools.jar since that's the new way to install Bukkit, Spigot, etc.
That would take a lot of time to run. It's easier to pre-build them using buildtools and then offer the build artifact.
Are you going to update the autoinstallers? I can't update until you do. Also, I could help coding that, if you mean coding it will take awhile.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Post by hiimcody1 »

There's nothing stopping you from uploading your custom jars to your server.
QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular

hiimcody1 wrote:There's nothing stopping you from uploading your custom jars to your server.
Of course not, but I don't have git installed, and it might be awhile before I get around to installing it. Using my site wont work cuz it cant access /root/.gitconfig. It just would have been easier if you updated the autoinstaller.... Sorry.
QuickQAnonymous
A regular
A regular

I finally managed to update for your information.