Any good tutorial on how to install FTB? I'm having so much trouble.

kingpeachy
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Any good tutorial on how to install FTB? I'm having so much trouble.

Post by kingpeachy »

I've been trying so hard to install it for like 3 hours and keeps running into errors. A straightforward tutorial would be amazing.
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Any good tutorial on how to install FTB? I'm having so much trouble.

Post by Vanderburg »

We actually have a guide for this here: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7052
kingpeachy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kingpeachy »

Vanderburg wrote:We actually have a guide for this here: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7052
I'm honestly thinking im just done with this server for today. I've tried every video I could find on youtube to install it, this tutorial, and nothing works. I've had the server up twice in total and that was after restarting it bunch of times and somehow getting it to start. Even when I would get it up apparently the crafting would be screwed up on it. Like I would try to make a flower pot or something from the mod pack, and it would end up making a bowl.
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Vanderburg »

Is the server log producing any errors? For FTP, it has a log file other than "server.log", that should show up right at the top of the dropdown in the File Manager tab of your control panel.
kingpeachy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kingpeachy »

Vanderburg wrote:Is the server log producing any errors? For FTP, it has a log file other than "server.log", that should show up right at the top of the dropdown in the File Manager tab of your control panel.
I honestly couldn't find it. One thing that is a problem is that when I try to start the server it says it's already started, but when i go to restart it just goes back to offline but it says it's online.
kingpeachy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kingpeachy »

Vanderburg wrote:Is the server log producing any errors? For FTP, it has a log file other than "server.log", that should show up right at the top of the dropdown in the File Manager tab of your control panel.
Okay so I clicked restart and it said it was offline again. Then i just came back like from a 5 minute break and now it's up. It's actually working with it's mod now and everything. Hopefully it won't screw up.