trying to install 'Modern Skyblock 3' server

Pathanther
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

trying to install 'Modern Skyblock 3' server

Post by Pathanther »

pretty much what the subject says. i can get the server to start as a normal terrain gen but not the void. not sure what i'm missing.

I've removed the old minecraft server files and replaced them with the ones for the mod pack. the only .jar that works is the one called minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar . ive also set the game to run with the version 1.12.2 to match the pack.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: trying to install 'Modern Skyblock 3' server

Post by hiimcody1 »

Pathanther wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:05 pm pretty much what the subject says. i can get the server to start as a normal terrain gen but not the void. not sure what i'm missing.

I've removed the old minecraft server files and replaced them with the ones for the mod pack. the only .jar that works is the one called minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar . ive also set the game to run with the version 1.12.2 to match the pack.
Generally, the easiest way to get a modded server running is to download the server files for it to your PC and run it once from your PC.

After that, upload all of the files except for the server.properties to your FTP here with us. When you upload it, make sure to not create a new subdirectory for it and instead upload to the root folder of the FTP.

After it is uploaded, the jar should show up on the Server Control tab as an option to select.